Lab Diamond Semi Bezel Solitaire Engagement Ring
This variant is currently sold out
The width of the band (comfort fit) tapers from approximately 2.25mm to 1.85mm wide along its length, while its cross sectional depth measures about 1.65mm along the bottom and sides. The height from the stone's table to the top of finger measures about 4mm to ensure a low, secure and comfortable profile. The ring shown in the picture has a polished mirror finish but I’ll be happy to provide a brushed matte finish upon request.
All jewelry is designed and hand made by me in my studio here in Toronto, Canada. The ring will be custom-made to your size and preferences.
- Diamond Grade: SI3/D - GIA certified & Conflict-free (Other diamond grades and gemstone options also available.)
- Shape: Round Brilliant
- Size: 0.51ct (about 5.1mm in diameter)
- Color: D
- Cut: Good
- Diamond Options: If you prefer a higher or lower grade diamond, please contact me and I'll be happy to assist you with available options and price quotes.
- Band Thickness: Approximately 1.65mm (bottom and sides). 4mm from top of stone to finger.
- Band Width: Tapers from approximately 2.25mm to 1.85mm wide along band length.
- Metal Options: Please select your preferred metal from available options above. Ring is available in either sterling silver, platinum sterling silver, 14k or 18k gold (in either white, yellow or rose gold options) and platinum.
- Ring Size: Please select your ring size from available options above.
Ring is shipped insured in a beautiful gift box and includes the GIA diamond grading certificate.
Current turnaround and ship time is posted in the FABRICATION TIME page.