Lab Diamond Bezel Engagement Ring
Pure forms and clean surfaces inform the design of the ring. This simple ring features a 0.5ct (5mm diameter) center diamond, hand set in a tapering round bezel. Staying true to its modern and minimal character, the tapered bezel setting flows and merges seamlessly into the ring’s shank.
The width of the band (comfort fit) measures between 2.5 to 1.8mm wide along its length, while its cross sectional depth measures about 1.7mm along the bottom and sides. The height from the stone's table to the top of finger measures about 4mm ensuring a low, sleek and comfortable profile.
All jewelry is designed and hand made in my studio here in Toronto, Canada. The ring will be custom-made to your size and preferences.
- Center Stone Seat Size : Ring setting is optimized for a 2ct (8mm diameter) center stone but can be customized to your stone preference.
- Band Width : Varies from 2.5mm to 1.8mm along band length.
- Band Depth : Approximately 4mm (from top of stone to finger) and approximately 1.7mm (bottom/sides).
- Metal Options : Please select your preferred metal from available options above. Ring is available in either 14k or 18k gold (white, yellow or rose gold) or platinum.
- Ring Size : Please select size from available options above.
- Finish : Polished mirror finish. (A brushed matte finish is available upon request.)
- Ring is shipped insured in a beautiful gift box.
• THIS RING IS MADE-TO-ORDER •
Current turnaround and ship time is posted in the FABRICATION TIME page.