Cushion Cut Diamond Square Bezel Engagement Ring
Pure forms and simple surfaces - this modern ring is designed to hold a 0.7ct (approximately 5mm x 5mm) cushion cut stone, hand set in a square bezel setting. In keeping with its modern and minimal character, the square bezel setting flows and merges seamlessly into the ring’s shank. The band features ripples along its upper surface to break the monotony of a traditional plain band and adds to the unique characteristics of this ring.
PLEASE NOTE: LISTED PRICE IS FOR THE RING SETTING ONLY. CENTER STONE IS NOT INCLUDED. Please contact us if you'd like the ring made with a GIA certified natural diamond or another gemstone option.
The width of the band (comfort fit) measures approximately 3mm wide along its side and bottom, while its cross sectional thickness measures about 2mm. The height from the stone's table to the top of finger measures about 5mm to ensure a low and comfortable profile. The ring shown in the picture has a polished mirror finish but I’ll be happy to provide a brushed matte finish upon request.
All jewelry is designed and hand made in Toronto, Canada. The ring will be custom-made to your size and preferences.
Center Gemstone : LISTING IS PRICED WITHOUT CENTER STONE.
- Please contact us if you'd like the ring made with a GIA certified natural diamond or another gemstone option to suit your budget.
- Seat Size: Ring setting fits a 0.7ct (approx. 5mm x 5mm) center stone but can be customized to hold larger stones.
- Band Width: Varies from 3mm (bottom/sides) and tapes to around 3.5mm above.
- Band Depth: Approximately 2mm (bottom/sides). 5mm (top of stone to top of finger)
- Metal Options: Please select your preferred metal from available options above. Ring is available in either 14k or 18k gold (white, yellow or rose gold) or platinum.
- Ring Size: Please select size from available options above.
- Finish: Polished mirror finish. (A brushed matte finish is available upon request.)
- Ring is shipped insured in a beautiful gift box.
Current turnaround and ship time is posted in the FABRICATION TIME page.