Aptly named ‘infinity’ ring, this subtly eye-catching design features two gemstones intertwined in symmetrical geometry. The ring’s elegant curves impart a playful attitude, morphing between petals of a calla lily flower and the infinity symbol depending on the angle. Lines and geometric surfaces flow and merge into one another in a fluid and graceful manner.
The width of the band (comfort fit) measures 3mm wide along its length, while its cross sectional thickness measures about 2mm. The height from the top of ring to top of finger measures about 5.5mm. The ring shown in the picture has a mirror finish and features two London Blue topaz gemstones.
All jewelry is designed and hand made by me in my studio here in Toronto, Canada. The ring will be custom-made to your size and preferences. GEMSTONE DETAILS
- Gemstone: 2 x London Blue Topaz as shown in pictures. (Other gemstone options also available.)
- Shape: Round Brilliant
- Size: 5mm diameter
- Color: London Blue
- Gemstone Options: If you prefer a different gemstone type, size, grade or color, please contact me and I'll be happy to assist you with available options and price quotes.
• THIS RING IS MADE-TO-ORDER •
- Band Width: Approximately 3mm along bottom and sides of band.
- Band Depth: Approximately 2mm (sides) and 2mm (bottom). 6mm from top of stone to finger.
- Metal Options: Please select your preferred metal from available options above. Ring is available in either 14k or 18k gold (white, yellow or rose gold) or platinum.
- Ring Size: Please select size from available options above.
- Finish: Polished mirror finish. (A brushed matte finish is available upon request.)
Current turnaround and ship time is posted in the FABRICATION TIME page.
Please see the INFO section for SHOPPING POLICY, SHIPPING TERMS and RETURNS/EXCHANGES policy before ordering.