Pure forms and simple surfaces inform the design of this ring. This ring features a 'Fair Trade' 5mm, cushion cut Montana sapphire, hand set in a square bezel setting. In keeping with its modern and minimal character, the square bezel setting flows and merges seamlessly into the ring’s shank. The band features ripples along its upper surface to break the monotony of a traditional plain band and adds to the unique characteristics of this ring.
The width of the band (comfort fit) measures approximately 3mm wide along its side and bottom, while its cross sectional thickness measures about 2mm. The height from the stone's table to the top of finger measures about 5mm to ensure a low and comfortable profile. The ring shown in the picture has a polished mirror finish but I’ll be happy to provide a brushed matte finish upon request.
All jewelry is designed and hand made by me in my studio here in Toronto, Canada. The ring will be custom-made to your size and preferences.
- Gemstone: Fair Trade Montana Sapphire (As shown in pictures. Other gemstone options also available.)
- Shape: Cushion
- Size: 5mm diameter
- Color: Translucent Light Blue
- Gemstone Options: If you prefer a different gemstone type, size, grade or color, please contact me and I'll be happy to assist you with available options and price quotes.
• THIS RING IS MADE-TO-ORDER •
- Band Width: Varies from 3mm (bottom/sides) and tapes to around 3.5mm above.
- Band Depth: Approximately 2mm (bottom/sides). 5mm (top of stone to top of finger)
- Metal Options: Please select your preferred metal from available options above. Ring is available in either sterling silver, 14k or 18k gold (white, yellow or rose gold) or platinum.
- Ring Size: Please select size from available options above.
- Finish: Polished mirror finish. (A brushed matte finish is available upon request.)
Current turnaround and ship time is posted in the FABRICATION TIME page.
Please see the INFO section for SHOPPING POLICY, SHIPPING TERMS and RETURNS/EXCHANGES policy before ordering.