Lab Diamond Bezel Set Star Engagement Ring
Inspired by starry nights, this one-of-a-kind ring features a 0.5ct (about 5mm diameter) center lab diamond, secured in a modern bezel setting. Surrounding this diamond in a star-like and radial formation are five smaller 0.03ct (2mm) diamonds, held in each pod by mini prongs. These five stones provide the perfect balance and accent the overall design. Gemstones, geometric surfaces and lines emphasize each other and form an exquisite dialogue. Details and surface merge seamlessly for a clean and modern look, including the ring's underside which feature elegant surfaces and ‘A-jour’ detailing (a-jour : traditional french term meaning ‘to let light through’) to maximize light entering stones from below for greater sparkle.
The width of the band (comfort fit) is approximately 2mm. The depth (cross sectional thickness) measures about 1.7mm, while the depth from the stone's table to the top of finger measures about 5mm ensuring a low, well-balanced and comfortable profile.
All jewelry is designed and hand made in my studio here in Toronto, Canada. The ring will be custom-made to your size and preferences.
- Center Stone Seat Size : Ring setting is optimized for a 0.5ct (5mm diameter) center stone but can be customized to your stone preference.
Accent Diamonds: 5 of VS1/D - Canadian melee diamonds
- Shape: Round Brilliant
- Size: 0.03ct (2mm in diameter)
- Cut: Excellent Cut
- Band Width : Approximately 2mm.
- Band Depth : Approximately 5mm (top of stone to finger) and 1.7mm (on bottom and sides).
- Ring Setting : (in plan view) 13.5mm (top to bottom) and 13.9mm (left to right)
Metal Options : Please select your preferred metal from available options above. Ring is available in either 14k or 18k gold (white, yellow or rose gold) and platinum.
- Ring Size : Please select size from available options above.
- Finish : Shiny mirror finish. (A brushed matte finish is available upon request.)
- Ring is shipped insured in a beautiful gift box.
• THIS RING IS MADE-TO-ORDER •
Current turnaround and ship time is posted in the FABRICATION TIME page.