Diamond Eternity Wedding Band - Bezel Set 3.25mm Round Canadian Arctic Diamonds
This variant is currently sold out
Set with ethically sourced Canadian Arctic diamonds, this eternity wedding band is designed to sit low around finger, with 3.25mm round diamonds sitting in bezels shaped for utmost comfort.
The width of the band measures approximately 4.2 mm while the depth (cross sectional thickness from top of stone to top of finger) measures about 2.8 mm to ensure a low and comfortable profile. The band is set with 13 round natural Canadian diamonds of 3.25 mm in diameter. (Number of stones may vary depending on ring size. Ring can also be made with diamonds of another size/grade upon request.) The ring is polished to a mirror finish but available in a brushed matte finish upon request.
For a similar eternity band made using smaller diamonds, please see this listing. https://www.stellarfields.com/products/canadian-diamond-eternity-wedding-band-minimal-modern-bezel-set-ring
All jewelry is designed and hand made by me in Toronto, Canada. The ring will be custom-made to your size and preferences.
- Gemstones: Approximately 12 to 13 Canadian Arctic diamonds. (Number of stones may vary depending on your finger size. Other diamond sizes/grades or gemstone types also available upon request.)
- Size: 3.25 mm diameter
- Shape: Round Brilliant
- Clarity: VS+
- Color: F
- Cut: Excellent Cut
- Gemstone Options: Please contact me if you'd like the ring made with diamonds of a different size/grade, colored gemstones or other alternatives to suit your budget.
- Band Width: Approximately 4.2 mm.
- Band Depth: Approximately 2.8 mm.
- Metal: Please select your preferred metal from available options above. Ring is available in either 14k or 18k gold (in either white, yellow or rose gold) and platinum.
- Ring Size: Please select size from available options above.
- Finish: Polished mirror finish. (A brushed matte finish is available upon request.)
Ring is shipped insured in a beautiful gift box.
Current turnaround and ship time is posted in the FABRICATION TIME page.