Lab Diamond Bezel Engagement Ring
Simple and modern, this ring is designed to hold a 1ct (6.5mm) center stone (customizable for other stone sizes), hand set in a tapered round bezel with two 'peek-a-boo' cutouts on its sides which highlight the shape of the stone and maximizes light entering the stone for greater sparkle. Staying true to minimal forms and fluid surfaces, the tapered bezel setting flows and merges seamlessly with the ring’s shank.
The width of the band (comfort fit) measures about 2.4mm on the top and tapers down to about 1.8mm wide along the sides and bottom. The cross sectional depth measures about 1.6mm along the sides and bottom to ensure a comfortable fit. The height from the stone's table to the top of finger measures about 5.5mm ensuring a low, sleek and comfortable profile also.
All jewelry is designed and hand made by me in my studio here in Toronto, Canada. The ring will be custom-made to your size and preferences.
- Center Stone Seat Size : Ring setting is optimized for a 1ct (6.5mm diameter) center stone but can be customized to your stone preference.
- Band Width : Varies from 1.8mm (sides and bottom) to 2.4mm (top).
- Band Depth : Approximately 5.5mm (from table of stone to finger) and approximately 1.6mm (bottom/sides).
- Metal Options : Please select your preferred metal from available options above. Ring is available in either 14k or 18k gold (white, yellow or rose gold) or platinum.
- Ring Size : Please select size from available options above.
- Finish : Polished mirror finish. (A brushed matte finish is available upon request.)
- Ring is shipped insured in a beautiful gift box.
• THIS RING IS MADE-TO-ORDER •
Current turnaround and ship time is posted in the FABRICATION TIME page.